Monday, November 7, 2011

An Open Letter on My Personal Occupying

Why do I Occupy? 
I Occupy because I love this country, because I believe in what our Founding Fathers intended for us to have. 
I Occupy because I believe in the growth of small business, not mega-corporation monopolies. 
I Occupy because our tax code is breaking under its own weight. 
I Occupy because I believe veteran benefits should not be amongst the first things on the budget chopping block. 
I Occupy because life isn't fair, but government should be. 
I Occupy because my heart and mind are in sync about what is *right* and what is *not*. 
I Occupy because I made an oath to defend the Constitution, from enemies foreign and *domestic*. 
I Occupy because my voice is as equally important as another, no matter the money or power behind it.

I hereby affirm my Occupation.

No comments:

Post a Comment